Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Healing


Poetry and writing have been the earliest forms of healing for me. They have helped me put into word-pictures what I was feeling, because I couldn't really fathom what is it that I wanted to say.

I am better at it now, there is more clarity and directness: so there are more written observations now than poetry. Poetry is relegated more to beauty of what and where I am at, instead of a translation service for my feelings that want to become words (not ruling it out completely though)

I have realised there are so many ways to heal: poems, writing down observations, grieving (blameless grieving as a dear one puts it at), feeling all your feelings, and finally just laughing it all out. 




Creative Commons License

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License In Musing Mode is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.

Free Blog Counter